TERMS OF SERVICE / EULA AGREEMENT
By signing up, and using Pipetale.com, our users understand, agree to, and will comply with the terms and conditions set in place here. If any user breaks these terms, their account can be suspended, or terminated.
ii) Intellectual Property Rights
Our Services may allow you and other users to create, post, store and share content, including messages, text, photos, videos, and other materials (collectively, “User Content”). By uploading your User Content to Pipetale, you recognize, and warrant that: (i) you own the User Content uploaded through our services or otherwise have the right to grant the rights and licenses set forth in these Terms; (ii) you agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owed by reason of User Content uploaded; and (iii) you have the legal right and capacity to enter into these terms in your jurisdiction.
If User Content is uploaded without the express permission of a potential copyright holder, and it would bring upon legal conflict to either you, the end user, or Pipetale, the content will be deleted in an attempt to protect our users from monetary, or another form of loss. It is not in Pipetale’s interest to obtain the intellectual property of another party without their given permission.
For this reason you may not create, post, store or share any User Content that violates these Terms or for which you do not have all the rights necessary to grant us the license described above. Although we have no obligation to screen, edit or monitor User Content, we may delete or remove User Content at any time and for any reason to protect the interests of Pipetale, and it’s registered users.
iii) Prohibited Conduct, and Content
As a user of Pipetale, you agree you will not violate any applicable laws, rules, or codes of conduct described here, or by your provincial, federal, or state laws. By signing up, you agree you will not:
- – Engage in any harassing, threatening, intimidating, predatory or stalking conduct;
- – Use or attempt to use another user’s account without authorization from that user and FaceApp;
- – Use our Services in any manner that could interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect or inhibit other users from fully enjoying our Services or that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the functioning of our Services in any manner;
- – Reverse engineer any aspect of our Services or do anything that might discover source code or bypass or circumvent measures employed to prevent or limit access to any part of our Services;
- – Attempt to circumvent any content-filtering techniques we employ or attempt to access any feature or area of our Services that you are not authorized to access;
- – Develop or use any third-party applications that interact with our Services without our prior written consent, including any scripts designed to scrape or extract data from our Services;
- – Use our Services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, or engage in, encourage or promote any activity that violates these Terms.
ou may also only post or otherwise share User Content that is non-confidential and you have all necessary rights to disclose. You may not create, post, store or share any User Content that:
- – Is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory or fraudulent;
- – Would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law;
- – May infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party;
- – Contains or depicts any statements, remarks or claims that do not reflect your honest views and experiences;
- – Impersonates, or misrepresents your affiliation with, any person or entity;
- – Contains any unsolicited promotions, political campaigning, advertising or solicitations;
- – Contains any private or personal information of a third party without such third party’s consent;
- – Contains any viruses, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files or content; or
- – Is, in our sole judgment, objectionable or that restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying our Services, or that may expose FaceApp or others to any harm or liability of any type.
iv) Changes To Terms Of Service (TOS)
We may make changes to these Terms from time to time. If we make changes, we will post the amended Terms to our Services and update the “Last Updated” date above. We may also attempt to notify you by sending an email notification to the address associated with your account, if any, or providing notice through our Services. Unless we say otherwise in our notice, the amended Terms will be effective immediately and your continued access to and use of our Services after we provide notice will confirm your acceptance of the changes. If you do not agree to the amended Terms, you must stop accessing and using our Services.