2001 Detroit Autorama Riddler Runner Up & Great 8 Pick
2002 ISCA (International Show Car Assoc.) Grand Champion
2002 East Coast Street Machine National/Hot Rod of the Year
Many other high honor awards
Known as “D’Ranged”, this hot rod pro street has been featured in the magazine Popular Hot Rodding, and ISCA Show Stopper, and has been a feature at the AACA (Antique Automobile Club of America) Museum in “The Art of the Build”.
– Custom chassis 2×3 main rails and 1-3/4″ round tube
– Fully tig welded, every weld has been ground smooth
– All wiring hidden in tubing
– Pro engineered by Future Tech Race Cars
– Strange drag race front end strut type coil overs
– Ford 9″ rear 5:13 gears with 4 link suspension, fully chrome plated
– Detroit locker 35 spline axles and four-link rear suspension
– Wilwood disc brakes
– Polished stainless steel brake lines and fittings
– Injected Big Block Chevy 468 (featuring 12.5:1 compression)
– Polished aluminum heads, fully ported and polished
– Roller Cam, roller rockers
– Crower electronic fuel injection
– Reverse mounted A/C compressor and alternator
– Chrome plated headers and exhaust system
– Concealed wiring, fuse box, computer system, ignition and A/C
– All hand made, stainless steel brake, fuel and A/C lines
– All stainless steel fittings
– All aluminum tin chrome plated
– Miscellaneous components anodized to match truck
– Truck does not run hot!
– Fully streetable, ALL lights, horn, power windows, power locks WORK!
The interior is very neat, organized, and just reeks of utmost quality and attention to detail! If features lilac, white and leather trim, an AM/FM single CD stereo with 2 mini speakers on either side of the rear view mirror. With over 250 Hand-Made parts, this Ranger rocks somewhere in the range of 850HP at the crank. Incredible! The car is currently for sale on eBay motors for $125,000USD.